A Toast to the End of Summer at Seasons 52
Now that Summer has come to an end, Fall is the perfect time to enjoy a relaxing dinner with a glass of wine. Seasons 52 offers a selection of more than 100 different wines, and 60 different offerings by the glass.
At Seasons 52, guests can savor in seasonally inspired food, paired with the perfect wines. The entire wine list at Seasons 52 revolves around the seasons. From the moment guests enter Seasons 52, they will be greeted by relaxed and sophisticated environment that is perfect for wine tasting.
Part of what makes the wine selection so unique at Seasons 52 is the Master Sommelier and Wine Educatior, George Miliotes. He has traveled the world to find the absolute best wine selections to be served at Seasons 52. George Milliotes features exceptional seasonal wine finds called, "George's Picks." He features a small collection of seasonal wines at a reasonable price point. Some of his Autumn 2012 picks to be enjoyed at the restaurant are:
- Vista Hills Orange Pinot Gris, Willamette '11
- Farrier Andiron Semillon, Alexander '09
- Avanthia Godello, Valdeorras '10/'11
- Tilia Bonarda, Mendoza '11/'12
- Michael David Petite Petit, Petite Sirah, Lodi '09/'10
- Glenelly Cabernet Sauvignon, Stellenbosch '10
Seasons 52 is also offering a special "Flights and Flat Breads" event until the last day in September. Every day before 6:30 p.m., guests can enjoy three tastings from a collection of eight seasonal wines paired with a signature flat bread for only $15 per person. Some of the flatbread selections include:
- Artichoke & Goat Cheese - leaf spinach, balsamic onions, roasted peppers
- Ripe Plum Tomato - fresh basil, roasted garlic, melted Parmesan cheese
- Steak & Cremini Mushroom - resh spinach, crumbled blue cheese
- Spicy Chipotle Shrimp - grilled pineapple, feta cheese, roasted poblano peppers
Whether you are a wine novice or and enthusiast, Seasons 52 will pair you with the best seasonal wines creating an unfortgettable evening.
Seasons 52 is located at 3333 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, Ca 92626. (714) 437-5252